Nikki Beach’s Reservation & Venue Policy
- We operate a door policy that ensures maximum safety for our guests and staff.
- Entrance to Nikki Beach is always subject to management’s discretion and the management reserves the right to refuse entry without any explanation.
- We strongly recommend making an advance reservation. However, entrance is not guaranteed with or without a reservation.
- For security and ID purposes, entry cannot be granted to any person with a covered face.
- Selected events might have a specific door policy so please check for more information when making a reservation.
- Nikki Beach does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
DRESS CODE & APPEARANCE:
- Dress code: Summer and resortwear. During special events alternative dress codes may apply.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to guests who are inappropriately dressed. The following are not allowed:
- No clothing that features offensive language, images or slogans
- No hoods
- We do not accept hen or stag party (bachelorette or bachelor party) paraphernalia that may be deemed offensive. Groups of this nature are also not permitted on site in any uniform outfits
- No sports attire or athletic wear
- No offensive prints
- No glitters, body paint or staining lotions
- Persons not dressed for bathing will not be allowed in the pool.
- Topless sunbathing is not allowed.
- When in the dining and bar area, shoes, coverups and shirts with sleeves for men are mandatory (no dining in swimwear).
- We welcome families with children: Restaurant area and on certain parts of the beach area only.
- During special events 18+ age policy might apply.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
- Everybody must carry a valid and government issued ID when entering the venue. You may be asked to present the ID by a Nikki Beach employee, management or a member of security staff at any time when inside the venue. Refusal to present an ID may result in refused entry or removal from the venue.
POOL USE POLICY / ADULTS-ONLY AREAS:
- Please note that our pool area (*and VIP area where relevant) is for adults only and children under 18 years of age are not permitted in the swimming pool.
- No glass wear is allowed in the swimming pool.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in outside pool paraphernalia (floaties, noodles, etc.).
- We welcome small and well-behaved dogs.
- Pets must be on a leash and remain close to your seat, and clear of the walkway for guests and servers.
- Pets may not be fed from restaurant dishes.
- Pets are only allowed when carried in bag, arms or sat on lap (unless a service dog)
- If a pet looks distressed, Nikki Beach’s staff and management reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the venue and remove the pet from the situation.
- Service animals are allowed on property when required because of a disability and provided the work or task the animal has been trained to perform is given to staff.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the venue.
- Security reserves the right to check all bags before and after entering the beach club.
- If requested, original identification needs to be presented to the staff/management/security.
- The management bears no responsibility for the loss of any personal items.
- Valet and parking are not responsible for items left in cars.
- Outside décor is not permitted in the venue without prior written approval from a Nikki Beach staff member.
- No personal speakers or loud phone music permitted.
- Anyone caught with illegal drugs or substances will be immediately asked to leave the venue.
- No weapons allowed on property or objects that can cause harm to others.
- Any inappropriate behavior towards Nikki Beach’s staff or any other guest will not be tolerated.
- Photography and videography may be prohibited. Staff may ask a person to stop photographing or filming, and if the person refuses to do so, management or security will ask the person to leave.
- All reservations should be canceled a minimum of 24 hours in advance in writing.
- If a pre-payment is valid a credit voucher will be provided to be used in the same venue for the same value during the duration of the season.
- A refund will be issued in the manor the payment was received. Please note immediate refunds cannot always be processed but will be handled during business hours of the upcoming week.
- Nikki Beach’s restaurant operates with multiple seatings during peak season and on busy days there might be a time limit on your table.
For any hesitations or questions about the door policy please email us at reservations.ibiza@